Prime Bank Limited is one of the leading private commercial banks in the country. The Bank is now looking for experienced candidate for the following position:
IT Protect Manager:
The successful applicant will be responsible for coordination and completion of it projects on time with budget and within scope.Oversee all aspects of projects.Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare report Prime Bank Job Circular 2020 Download Full Circular upper management regarding status of project.This position will report to the head of business support and it governance.Above Grade/Position will be offered to deserving candidate depending on experience and competencies.
Company name: Prime Bank
Post Name: IT Project Mnager
Job type: See orginal circular
posted on: 07 January 2020
Vacancy: See original circular
Age: See original circular
Salary: See original circular
- Application Deadline: January 20-01-2020
- Prime Bank Job Circular 2020 Download Full Circular
- B.Sc/M.sc in computer Science or computer science and Engineering or equivalent degree from any ugc approved local University
- 8 or more years of progressive experience in it including minimum 4 tears experience it project management role.
- professional Certificate on pmp
- excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- ability to work independently with and without direction and/supervision
- calmness and clarity of thought under pressure and ability to maintain confidentially
- strong written and verbal communication skill
- Demonstrate leadership with team oriented interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively interface with a broad range of people and riles.
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all it projects are delivered on time within scope and within budget
- Coordinate internal stakeholders and third parties vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Developing project scopes and objective involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- measure project performance using appropriate systems tools and techniques.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope schedule and costs.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
Compensation and Benefits : As per Bank,s policy
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the position at the following link:
Application Deadline: 20 January 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for recruitment/assessment. Any kind of persuasion in the recruitment process will lead to disqualification to the candidate. The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any all of the applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.