In Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Council, a white paper is being appealed to the real Bangladeshi people for the appointment of vacant posts of puppet-registrar. Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Date And Exam Center 2020.
There are 43 institutes operating in 1570 seats in Bangladesh and for 2008 years Bangladesh Nursing Science and Midwifery has been providing three year courses.To meet the needs of Bangladesh, Nursing Science and Midwifery 05 + 02 have sought financial assistance from Nursing Science and Midwifery Ins.In addition to these six seats, the Armed Forces Bangladesh Nursing Midwifery and 1520 Private will be available.Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Date And Exam Center 2020
Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Exam 2020:
The date and place of examination have been fixed for the written examination of the Nursing and Midwifery of Bangladesh. You will see the date and place of the exam where the exam will be held. Today I will discuss Nursing. If you do not know about Nursing then this post is for you. You must know about nursing. Because if you want to study nursing you must know about this. I’ve given you a lot of information that you need to know.
Download The Exam Date and Exam Center List
Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery:
- Employees employed by a government-owned autonomous corporation, nationalized organization or local authority may apply to the appropriate authority.
- Maximum age of employment is 62 years. Other regulations apply as per Government Rules.
- Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery
- Photocopies of all educational qualifications and experience including photocopies and biographical copies of all educational qualifications and experience certificates, including updated registration of Bangladesh Nashing and Midwifery Council, with citizenship certificate and ethnic identity card issued by Sankanta City Corporation / Municipal Union Council with the candidate’s permanent resident. Letter verified.
- The application form should be reached by President of Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Council, Shaheed Syed Nazrul Inlam Sarani, Bijayanagar Dhaka-1000, only on January 28, 2020: Tuesday afternoon.
- The name of the application should be written on the envelope.
- Applicants must attach a non-refundable pay-order / bank draft of Tk.1000/-
- The papers along with the application form should be A4 size.
- Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery official website www.bpsc.gov.bd