This year, the registration of the US Diversity Visa Green Card Lottery program is open to all individuals worldwide, who meet the following two entry requirements. If you meet these two entry requirements you can enter the US Green Card Lottery here: Register for the DV-2021 Lottery.
Note: This year the lottery is called the DV-2021 lottery, where 2021 means successful applicants win permanent resident cards in the lottery, USA can enter America in January 2021, submit their immigration forms and participate in the embassy where they live, a successful green In card interview.
Take the green card test to determine if you qualify. Please enter the following information
1. To be Eligible to enter the Green Card Lottery you must be a native of a qualifying country
- 1. To be Eligible to enter the Green Card Lottery you must be a native of a qualifying country
- Option 1 or 2
- USA DIVERSITY VISA (DV) 2022 APPLICATION PROCESS
- USA DIVERSITY VISA (DV) 2022
- US Government Green Card Lottery | Green Card
To qualify for the USA Diversity Visa Lottery, you must be a foreign citizen or national not born in the United States of America, from a country with a low immigration rate to the United States. People born in countries with high US immigration are excluded from this immigration program. Please see the table below, for countries whose natives are currently excluded from this years immigration lottery program. Please note, eligibility is determined only by the country of your birth, it is not based on country of citizenship or current residence. This is the most common misperception that applicants make when entering this immigration program.
NATIVES FROM THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES ARE EXCLUDED FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE GREEN CARD LOTTERY PROGRAM THIS YEAR
|Bangladesh||Brazil||Canada||China (mainland only)||Colombia|
|Dominican Republic||El Salvador||Haiti||India||Jamaica|
|South Korea||United Kingdom
(except Northern Ireland)
Note: Northern Ireland does qualify.
Natives born in the Gaza Strip are chargeable to Egypt for the USA Diversity Visa Lottery this year and should use Egypt as their country of birth.
Natives born in Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR, and Taiwan are eligible to enter this years DV immigration program.
2. Education or Work experience that qualifies for entry into the Green Card Lottery
For a foreign citizen or national not born in the United States of America to qualify for the USA Diversity Visa Lottery, the applicant must be born in a qualifying country (see requirement 1. above) and in addition, the applicant must comply with one of the following two requirements.
Option 1 or 2
1. The applicant must have completed a US High School education or a foreign equivalent of a US High School education. “High School education or its equivalent” means the successful completion of a twelve year course of elementary and secondary education in the United States of America or successful completion in another country of a formal course of elementary and secondary education comparable to completing a 12 year education in the USA. Passage of a high school equivalency examination is not sufficient. It is permissible to have completed one’s education in less than twelve years or greater than twelve years if the course of study completed is equivalent to a US High School education; or
2. Proof that you satisfy these requirements should NOT be submitted when entering the USA Diversity Visa Lottery, but will be requested by a consular officer after your name has been selected in the draw and you formally apply for your permanent residence (Green Card) visa via the three immigration forms that you will receive, if selected. Individuals who do not meet the two requirements outlined above, should not apply for a permanent resident card in this immigration program, since they will be disqualified. You need to provide proof of education, work experience and native country only if you are selected. For this reason we do not request this documentation in the online application form.
Also if you are a qualified application then you can Apply USA Green card. So read this full article to get more information about USA immigration system. We are try to describe everything step by step. So don’t worry.
When can you apply for the Green Card Lottery?
Unfortunately, demand for Green Cards can be greater than supply. And preference is given to those who are spouses and children of U.S. Citizens, or those who are highly qualified workers. The Green Card Lottery is a way to still come to America, even if you don’t fall into one of those categories.
USA DIVERSITY VISA (DV) 2022
If you want then their official govt website at https://dvprogram.state.gov/. If you think you are a qualifier candidate then you can apply for this USA green card visa. Otherwise your application should be rejected. Also you must be need everything real information. Don’t try to apply by fake information. Then your Green card or USA visa application automatically rejected. Hope that you can understand.
DV 2022 Lottery Apply from here : Check if you are qualify for DV program
From above this option you can able to Apply for USA Green card Application program if you are a qualified candidate. So hope that you can easily application for USA Green card program.
Do you qualify to enter the American DV-2022 Diversity Visa Green Card Lottery?
- China (mainland only)
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- United Kingdom (except Northern Ireland)
- South Korea
- USA Green Card Lottery Online Application Form
- Canada Work Permit Visa 2020 | Online Application Form www.canada.ca
History of the DV Program
The famous immigrant visa was first introduced in the 1940s as “Alien Registration Receipt Card”. The first of these credit card sized IDs bore green writing and a greenish photo. Thus, the expression “Green Card” was coined and quickly became common. Meanwhile the Green Card has changed its color several times. For a while it had even been pink, since 1999 a light green shade is used again.
US Government Green Card Lottery | Green Card
More than 10 million foreigners are currently living in the USA with a Green Card. Hope that we are able to provide you DV program details history or how to came this DV program. Also if you want to get more information about USA green card application then please write a comments or message from our FB page. We will try to replay within short time. Also you can visit there official website to get details information or update information about Electronic Diversity Visa Program.
How Can a Bangladeshi Citizen Apply For USA DV Lottery 2022?
In the Green Card Program of 2022 Bangladeshi citizen can’t apply directly for DV Lottery. But only people can apply whose spouse lives in the eligible country. USA DV Visa For Bangladesh. Have you been born in a country where the original citizens were ineligible, but where none of your parents were born or lived legally at the time of your birth? If yes, you can claim the country of birth of one of your parents if it is a country where its local citizens are eligible for the DV-2022 program.
Way 2: Each DV applicant must meet the DV program’s teaching / work experience requirements:
Defined as the successful completion of at least a high school education or its equivalent, a 12-year course in formal primary and secondary education;
Or A profession requires at least two years of training or experience to gain two years of work experience in the last five years.
Which Countries Are Not Eligible Directly for USA DV Lottery 2022?
However, this time citizens of 18 countries including Bangladesh will not be able to apply for DB. According to the US State Department, these countries have sent more than 50,000 immigrants to the United States in the last five years. Apart from Bangladesh, citizens of India, Pakistan, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, China, Philippines, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Haiti, Jamaica, Mexico, Nigeria, Peru, South Korea, Vietnam and United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) are not eligible directly for DV 2022.
Necessary Requirements while applying for USA DV Lottery 2022
Please Carefully fill out the following on the DV website’s prescribed application form:
1. Old name of the applicant
2. Date of birth
3. Place of Birth (in the city / district where the candidate was born / as mentioned in the birth registration card)
5. Photo of the applicant
7.Currently living in the country.
8. Phone number (if any)
9. E-mail address (if any)
10. Highest educational qualification
11. Marital status
12. Number of children (if the child is under 21 years of age)
13. Husband / Wife Information (If the applicant is a husband, the wife’s information should be given in this section)
14. Child information
After all we can say that, A Bangladeshi normally can not get the USA DV Lottery right now. But anybody can apply if his/her spouse/parents lives in eligible countries and who live in USA. For further notice stay connected with our website. Thank you so much to read this articles about Electronic Diversity Visa Program system. Best of luck.